Free family activities to learn about the environment
The Guam Nature Alliance offers a Family Field Trip program throughout the year. These field trips are free and open to all residents of Guam. The goal of these trips is to learn more about our island environment and the small things residents can do every day to protect our natural resources.
They are free, fun and transportation is provided.
When and where do these field trips happen?
- The field trips leave at 8:30 a.m. and will return by 2:30 p.m.
- Busing is provided. Participants meet at the parking lot by Agana Shopping Center.
- The field trip schedule is listed on our Upcoming Events Page.
Submit your completed registration form by:
- Emailing it to TammyJoAnderson.Taft@epa.guam.gov
- Bring it to Guam EPA’s main offices in Tiyan
- Fax it to 300-4531
What to bring
- Sturdy shoes
- Water bottle
- Lunch and a snack to eat inbetween tours
For more information
If you have comments about our field trip program or would like to suggest a location for the next trip please call 300-4761/51/52, leave a comment on this site or email TammyJoAnderson.Taft@epa.guam.gov.