Free family activities to learn about the environment
The Environmental Education Committee offers the Ready, Set, Snorkel! program throughout the year. These snorkeling activities are free and open to all residents of Guam. The goal of these trips is to learn more about our coral reefs and nearshore reseources. The trips also include a safety briefing and information about water safety.
When and where do Ready, Set, Snorkel! events happen?
- The snorkeling tours run from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at various beach locations.
- The snorekling schedule is listed on our Upcoming Events Page.
There is no need to register in advance for these events. Parents can fill out the PADI Liability Release in advance. These waiver forms need to be on file for any individual snorkeling with this event.
Submit your completed waiver form by:
- Emailing it to TammyJoAnderson.Taft@epa.guam.gov
- Bring it to Guam EPA’s main offices in Tiyan
- Fax it to 475-8007
What to bring
- Swim wear
- Water bottle
- Snorkeling gear if you have it. Gear is provided if personal gear is not available
- Snack to eat after snorkeling
- Waterproof Camera
For more information
If you have comments about our Ready, Set, Snorkel! program or would like to suggest a location for the next tour please call 475-1646, leave a comment on this site or email TammyJoAnderson.Taft@epa.guam.gov.