Teaching about Guam’s Environment is My Nature
The word “nature” means our character. Nature is our attitude. Nature is also the external world including all aspects of the environment. You can do your part to teach about protecting all forms of nature, internal and external.
Teaching about the environment makes a big difference. If we each take a small step to becoming more sustainable, it will be one large step forward for the environment.
These Guam-centric resources are yours to print and use in the classroom.
- Guam Girl Scout Coloring Book: Download
Additional Resource Links
- Know Green, Go Green An environmental education resource for educators with interactive lesson plans!
- Energy Infobooks Lesson Reference on Energy Worksheets listed above
- Energy Infobook Activities Additional class activities & worksheets on Energy for all learning levels. Teaching guides and answer keys for energy worksheets listed above available here
- Energy Games & Icebreakers More ideas for creative games on everything Energy for your class!
- WERI’s Guam Water KidsLesson Plans specific to Guam’s water resources provided by WERI (Water & Environmental Research Institute). Have your students take the Pledge or take online quizzes here in celebration of Guam Earth Day 2012!
- Water-focused Lesson Plans Water is a precious natural resource! These lesson plans will make students more conscious of water resource management and conservation.