How to Report EPCRA Tier 2 Facilities on Guam
CREATE YOUR FACILITY REPORT
‚ÄĘClick on your operating system (Windows or Macintosh) to download the application.
‚ÄĘClick on the ‚ÄúFacility Submission Guide PDF‚ÄĚ to get the step-¬≠‚Äź‚ÄĎby-¬≠‚Äź‚ÄĎstep outline in filling out the form (Ch. 6 and Ch. 7).
‚ÄĘGo to File on the top menu bar then select ‚ÄúOpen‚ÄĚ and choose Facilities from the list.
-Go to the File menu on the top menu bar and click ‚ÄúCreate Submission.‚ÄĚ Found Set is the default and your Found set is the one facility you just entered.
-Click the ‚ÄúStart Submit Validation‚ÄĚ button. The facility passed if you completed validation before this step. If not see Chapter 5-¬≠‚Äź‚ÄĎ Validation
– Click ‚ÄúState Submission Requirements‚ÄĚ to double check your state‚Äôs Tier II reporting procedures.
-After reviewing your state‚Äôs submission requirements choose either ‚ÄúCreate Electronic File‚ÄĚ (Go to step 5) or ‚ÄúCreate Complete Paper Report‚ÄĚ (Go to step 7) or ‚ÄúCreate Original Style Paper Report‚ÄĚ (Go to step 7).
- Complete the notes section
- Facilities must also submit the Facility Emergency Response Plan. This is required with the Tier II Reporting.
- Latitude and longitude reporting requirements must be met.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENT ELECTRONICALLY (REQUIRED)
- After you have clicked ‚ÄúCreate Electronic File,‚ÄĚ in the ‚ÄúSave As‚ÄĚ pop up 55 of 87 Tier2 Submit Facility Submission Guide window type the name of the file (make a unique facility identifier (e.g.= ACME in Maryland reporting year 2012 = ACME_MD2012).
- Note: If your state prefers to receive the Tier2 Submit file on diskette or CD please save the facility‚Äôs Tier2 Submit file to the media or if your state prefers to have the Tier2 Submit file emailed, save the zip file to an accessible directory so it can be attached in an email message.
- Tier2 Submit now has the option to save as a ‚Äút2s file‚ÄĚ in addition to the ‚Äúzip file‚ÄĚ format, due to the increase in zip file restrictions. Both file formats will work seamlessly with CAMEOfm and Tier2 Submit.
- After you have entered a unique filename and chosen the appropriate location to save click the ‚ÄúSave‚ÄĚ button and the ‚ÄúDone‚ÄĚ button on the next screen.
- Email electronic file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: Please do not submit scanned copies or any PDF format. Guam EPA can not easily access the information for the electronic database if this type of document is submitted.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENT IN HARD COPY(NOT REQUIRED)
- After you have clicked ‚ÄúCreate Complete Paper Report‚ÄĚ or ‚ÄúCreate Original Style Report,‚ÄĚ click the ‚ÄúPrint Report‚ÄĚ button.
- Then click ‚ÄúOK‚ÄĚ on the Print set up pop up window (make sure you have selected the correct printer).
- Now you must either: A.) mail the diskette/CD to Guam EPA or mail the printed report to Guam EPA, 17-3304 Mariner Avenue Tiyan Barrigada Guam 96913-1617
For more information on submitting Tier II reports to Guam EPA please contact: Michelle Lastimoza, (671) 300-4798, or email@example.com Edwin Aranza, (671) 300-4797, or firstname.lastname@example.org, Galo Baluran, (671) 300-7873, or email@example.com.
Download a factsheet HERE.