History of Hazardous Waste Regulations
The original set of Rules and Regulations were filed with the Legislature on Dec. 31, 1983. They were updated on Nov. 20, 1987 and the new Underground Storage Tank (UST) regulations were adopted on Sept. 30, 2013.
Underground Storage Tank Regulations
Quick Guide to Hazardous Waste Regulations
Title 22, Division 6, Chapter 30 – Guam Hazardous Waste Management Regulations
- 30101. Purpose and Objective
- 30102. Hazardous Waste Management System: General.
- 30103. Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste.
- 30104. Standards Applicable to Generators of Hazardous Waste.
- 30105. Standards Applicable to Transporters of Hazardous Waste.
- 30106. Standards Applicable for Owners and Operators of Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities.
- 30107. Interim Status Standards for Owners and Operators of Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities.
- 30108. Standards for the Management of Specific Hazardous Wastes and Specific Types of Hazardous Waste Management Facilities.
- 30109. The Hazardous Waste Permit Program.
- 30110. Procedures for Permit Administration.
- 30111. Compliance Evaluations.
- 30112. Severability.
- 30113. Appendices (Title 40, Code of Federal Regulations for Hazardous Waste Management.)
- APPENDIX A. 40 CFR PART 260
- APPENDIX B. 40 CFR PART 261
- APPENDIX C. 40 CFR PART 262
- APPENDIX D. 40 CFR PART 263
- APPENDIX E. 40 CFR PART 264
- APPENDIX F. 40 CFR PART 265
- APPENDIX G. 40 CFR PART 266
- APPENDIX H. 40 CFR PART 270
- APPENDIX I. 40 CFR PART 124
Links to Guam EPA laws
Links to Guam EPA regulations