About the Guam Pesticides Act
Chapter 50 Guam Code Annotated
- Defines a pesticide as a substance that intends to prevent, destroy, repel, kill, or mitigate any pest.
- Requires a Notice of Arrival for any pesticide being imported to Guam.
- Outilnes Experimental Use Permits and their use.
- Requires those selling pesticides to be licensed.
- Makes proper labeling on pesticides required. This law also makes altered or misbranded pesticides illegal.
- Gives the Administrator the ability to ban pesticides if it’s deemed necessary.
Links to Guam EPA laws
Links to Guam EPA regulations
Links to Guam EPA permits